Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Our 2nd born's perspective :)

I was just going through some paperwork and came across the letter that my 2nd born wrote as we were preparing to send out our support letter.  I realized I never posted it, so thought I would take a minute now to do so.  ~Erin

I want to go to Zambia because I think this vacation may be a life changer for not only me but for my family.  I am ready for helping out.  I am a little nervous to get my immunizations and the possibility of losing my passport while traveling.

I want to have my eyes opened and see that our every day music practicing and other things that we may not enjoy, the Zambian kids think of as a special treat.  I think the point I'm getting at is that when I go to Zambia I want to realize that they are grateful for what they have.
~from child number 2

No comments:

Post a Comment