Sunday, March 24, 2013

Hello:)

Hello friends, 
Guess what! I'm going to Zambia this summer. I am super excited about this opportunity. As I keep seeing pictures and hearing stories about other trips I can't believe we have to wait 6 months to go. When I think about Zambia I am mostly excited, but I am nervous about traveling half way across the world to an unknown country and culture. This trip is definitely going to be a fantastic experience. These kids I am going to visit have a lot less than me and are so thankful, but I struggle everyday with contentment and thankfulness. I think these kids will help me put into perspective just how blessed I am. While I'm in Zambia I hope to make some great friends and develop amazing relationships and I want to help the Villages of Hope in whatever way I can. Thank you so much for your prayer and support.
With love,
Lanz

No comments:

Post a Comment