Sunday, March 24, 2013

I want to go to Zambia because I want to see how different we are from other cultures.  I think that if we look more closely at how much we really have we will notice that we have much more than them like all of our technology.  And we can see how we can help them find the Lord in many different ways.  I would also like to go to Zambia because it gives us time to spend time and relate with the kids there.  I think that if we can just play with the kids and relate with them we will see how different and the same we are.  Also we can teach them as well as they can teach us.   I can say that I also want to go to Zambia because it will help me be content with what I have.  I like to think about how we can be nice and kind to them we while we are there or mean and cruel to them while we are there.  If we would think about how we can touch them with our lives the world would be a amazing place to live in.  I hope that when you read this letter you will want to at least pray for me and my family.

Number 3

No comments:

Post a Comment