Saturday, August 10, 2013

Ready to be amazed.

Today is the day!  I am excited to travel and see what God will do in and through us.  I'm a little nervous too.  We've never travelled internationally with 4 kids in tow.  I think a good picture to capture my feelings is this:  we're sitting in the first car of a roller coaster train, at the top of the first big rise, and we're facing down waiting for the train to get half way over the peak so that our plunge can begin.

The first words out of our little guy's mouth to his sister this morning were, "I'm excited."  The first words out of our oldest son's mouth were, "We're flying half way across the world today!"  I asked him if that was his "wow" moment, and he said with a smile, "I don't know."

Ready to be amazed,
scott

1 comment:

  1. Where in the world are the Ribbles right now? That's what we are wondering! Hehe. We hope your flight goes is smoothly as possible, and your time in Zambia is blessed. What an exciting and special mission you are on. :) We can't wait to hear all about it. And thank you for the postcard.

    ReplyDelete